We have just released our Green Tree Profits Review as early as possible to protect all of our readers from falling into this devious scam. The creator of the Green Tree Profits software is set to release it mainstream in the next week. Expect to see receive an email about how wonderful it is, and perhaps even ads claiming this is the best new crypto software on the market.
Don’t believe the hype and don’t believe the lies. Green Tree Profits software is a scam that has been cleverly crafted to steal every dollar you invest into your trading brokerage account. However, according to the emails you’ll receive, this is the best software to come out in 2018.
If you are reading this Green Tree Profits Review after already losing your money, please contact us immediately so we can advise you on how to do a chargeback in order to get your money back! It’s never too late to make a new start, so please act fast!
Official Website: https://greentreeprofits.com/
Green Tree Profits Review
Green Tree Profits is a high tech trading software that claims to gather automatically gather and interpret financial information from all over the world. The trading software then predicts the direction of the market, which includes forex and cryptocurrency trading trends.
In today’s market, all traders are looking for a way to predict the direction of a particular stock or currency in order to make an educated trade.
There are many different strategies for this type of trading, and examining the news is a very smart way to understand what will happen on the market. However, there has never been a successful trading software that used the news to predict trades.
There have been many that tried to do so and ultimately failed. So what makes Green Tree Profits software better than all the failed attempts before?
How Does Green Tree Profits Scam Work?
Green Tree Profits scam is what is known in our industry as a scam trading software that is designed with the purposeful intent of stealing your deposit. Below you will find the steps on how this is done and what signs you can look out for in the future to avoid becoming a victim.
Green Tree Profits scam is first introduced to you through email or by an ad campaign. When you click on the page and watch the promotional video, you are immediately a potential victim. The video is designed to manipulate you into signing up. How is this done?
– The video claims that the software will only be available for a very short period of time, so you’d better join fast. This is an example of trying to push your heart into joining so you don’t miss the opportunity. They don’t want you to put too much time into thinking about it!
– The promise of a large daily income is the next tactic that is used by Green Tree Profits scam. They claim that you will make a minimum of $1500 each day that you use the software. This is an extraordinary amount of money. We WISH this was true because we’d jump on this offer as well! But this is the “get rich quick” promise that targets desperate people who need fast money.
– The promise that Green Tree Profits software is FREE for the time being. This sounds great too, especially when you consider they claim that it normally costs $997. However, don’t be fooled, they have NEVER sold this software for that amount. In fact, they have never sold it to anyone because it is completely worthless. They want you to believe that you are getting a very expensive trading software for FREE. It’s a lie.
Green Tree Profits Warning!
By the end of your first trading week, you will find that your account balance is down to zero. When you contact the support for Green Tree Profits scam, they will recommend that you deposit additional money in order to earn your money back. Sadly, many people fall for this lie and give more of their money to the software, which in turn loses it.
The Green Tree Profits Scam Exposed
It is clear to us and to the regulated forex and crypto brokers that Green Tree Profits software is a scam, but let’s examine why we know this to be true!
1. The owner of Green Tree Profits is anonymous. Nobody actually knows who he is and where he comes from. It’s almost like he wants us to be in the dark about his background. We contacted the customer support and asked them who the owner was, and they told us that they do not give out this information.
Would a legitimate and honest business conceal the identity of their owner? Of course not. In fact, it’s absolutely ridiculous that they require you to turn in your ID documents for verification but refuse to tell you who their owner is. This is dishonest and unfair.
2. Green Tree Profits software is unregulated and not even legal in many countries. Additionally, when you sign up, you will be connected with an unregulated broker as well. If you are from the US, be aware that this is illegal, so even if they accept your money, it is not legal and you can face legal problems by doing this.
We recommend and advise our readers to NEVER join a broker that is unregulated because they are not being monitored by any financial authority who can protect your identity and money. Working with an unregulated broker is the same thing as buying pharmacy drugs from some guy on the street who is not a doctor.
Safe Ways To Earn Online
We specialize in trading online. Below you will find our top favorite regulated, long-running trading programs that earn consistently. If you have any questions, please send us an email and we’ll get back to you right away.
eToro Review – Is our 1st top regulated social trading broker. Harness the power of the crowd and talk directly with professional traders before you copy their profitable trades into your account…
Note: With eToro, you don’t need any experience to make money. It’s a 3 step process. Open an account, copy the traders we’ll give you, Watch your balance grow!
Is Green Tree Profits a Scam?
The anonymous creator has succeeded in crafting a money collecting financial scam that will steal your deposit and also attempt to trick you into depositing money over and over again. The Green Tree Profits is a scam and should be avoided like the plague.
If you or anyone you know has lost your money in this scam, please contact us for advice on how to get your money back. We will be more than glad to help you. In the meantime, be sure to check out our other scam reviews and leave us a message if you need help researching a new website!