Before you invest your money, please read our complete HourPay Review. We have prepared this article for those of you that are looking for solid information about whether HourPay.net is a scam or not!
If you are reading this and have already lost your money, please contact us. We can give you tips on how to get your money back as well as advice on how to earn additional money!
Let’s get started!
Official Website: https://www.hourpay.net/
HourPay.net is a scam HYIP site that pretends to be a bitcoin trading site. The site tells us that they have a “team of highly skilled cryptocurrency traders” that specialize in trading and investing in cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin.
This all seems nice, but there is absolutely nothing to back up their claims. They offer no proof to show their trading history or gains and losses. All they seem to really do is ask for your money.
The site itself is almost a year old now. We have been collecting evidence for the past several months. It seemed as if this site were paying at first. The initial reports showed that people were receiving withdrawals. However, we noticed an alarming trend began to form.
It seems that HourPay is paying first and second withdrawals to increase trust among their investors. However, after the customer deposits for the third time, that money is never returned to them. This is how the company makes a profit, by stealing that deposit.
HourPay.net offers a very small ROI, which almost seems reasonable. If not for the many lies on their site, we’d almost believe they were trusted.
Many times we are asked, “What can we do to get our money back?”. These shady, fraudulent companies operate with a very smart business plan in areas of the world with incredibly bad internet policing. This enables them to run multiple HYIP scams at the same time without getting caught. After a year, they close up shop and open a new site.
All of the BTC HYIP scams we have exposed in the last few months seem to all be designed by the same person. However, because nobody really knows who they are, nothing gets done about it.
If you know information about any of the owners of these scam sites, please email us and share what you know. In the meantime, there is no regulatory body that polices these sites. This means that in the coming years, HYIP scams will go absolutely viral and steal millions. Don’t be their next victim!
Despite the conservative estimated earnings (as we mentioned above), HourPay.net is full of lies and manipulations. The owner chose to falsely misrepresent his website in many different ways, as we will explain. Let’s take a look at the big lies!
– Fake Facebook and Twitter buttons. At the bottom of the page, the site suggests we follow their progress and read comments on Facebook and Twitter. They even include clickable buttons that should take us straight to those pages.
The only problem is that these buttons are set to redirect you to their main home page. Furthermore, we checked Facebook and Twitter, and neither of them have a page for HourDeposit.net. This is a flat out lie and manipulation to hide the fact that they don’t have any traceable history on social media.
– Fake reviews. If you take a look at their “user section” you will see three photos of supposed users that have made great profits with this site. These three pictures are photos that were taken from the internet.
They are NOT real users and the quotes attributed to them are also fake. Once again we see a clear sign that this site is not interested in providing you with the truth, only manipulations to trick you into depositing.
– The owner is anonymous. We searched for any information pertaining to who owned this site and came up empty. The registration of the site with their host service conceals the name. The site itself does not show any information about who owns and manages the site. This is another sure sign of a scam.
Legitimate Online Earning
If you want to earn online, please check out our favorite sites below. You can find out more information by clicking on the links and reading the reviews. If you still have any questions, please send us an email.
– CM Trading – A social trading forex broker that allows you to copy the trades of professional traders. This is done automatically so you don’t need to sit and wait for a trade! If you sign up, please contact us for the best settings and best traders.
– IQ Option – The best way to trade binary options! Check out our strategies and email us for our favorite signal provider!
This site meets all of the qualifications we have for proving scams.
1. It includes false information.
2. The owner is not upfront and transparent.
3. No real proof + false testimonials.
4. Customer reports that they are NOT paying.
Please head our warning and do not join this dangerous HYIP site. HourPay.net is a scam and should be avoided at all costs.
Stay safe online and as always…