Welcome to our complete CryptoLogic Bot Review. For those of you who are wondering if it’s truly possible to trade with a 87% win rate all on auto pilot, this CryptoLogic Bot Review is for you. Some of our readers decided to give this cryptocurrency robot a try and sadly they crashed and burned with a ZERO balance. Now it’s up to us to spread the word that this auto bot is a HUGE scam and needs to be shut down immediately.
Share this post on social media or send it to any scam emails you receive from people who claim that this is working. It most certainly is NOT working and isn’t worth a dime!
Let’s get started!
Official Website: https://cryptologicbot.com/
CryptoLogic Bot Review
The CryptoLogic Bot is a binary options trading application that is created to trade cryptocurrency assets. While there is no mention of what crypto assets are traded by the robot, there are claims that 61% of the close to 1000 cryptocurrencies in existence is presently being traded on the platforms of its partner brokers.
The snapshot shown below is a summary of what the software claims it can do for users who subscribe to it. While these metrics may seem astounding, they throw up questions as to the authenticity of these claims, especially if the software has very little history behind it.
CryptoLogic Bot System is a Scam: Here’s Why?
A thorough analysis of the CryptoLogic Bot shows that it is not much different from some of the famous binary options robot scams that have polluted the binary options market. A close examination of the various claims made by the creators of this software shows that there is a lot that is not being disclosed. So here is why we think that CryptoLogic Bot is a scam auto trader.
- The website claims that for every $1 invested, CryptoLogic Bot scam can make $1.49. However, no trade results are shown to prove that this robot has actually been able to replicate these claims.
- There is a claim on the website that only 36 signups are left to the public. This gives the impression that spaces are in such demand that they are about to run out. But if you open the website on a different browser a few days later, you still get the same number displayed. So what’s really happening here?
- Continuing the season of false claims is that which says that all the partners of the product are regulated. Regulatory rules everywhere state that any brokers or products that are regulated must clearly state the regulatory license number and the date that such license was awarded. This is not shown and yet claims are made that brokers and partner companies on whose platforms CryptoLogic Bot scam works are regulated. This is deception of the highest order.
- The product is new with no track record and no trade results to show. The website shows that the company commenced operations in 2018. With only 6 weeks into the new year, and with cryptos being mostly on the downtrend since the year began, where could the robot have been able to make profits to justify the claims that it makes 150% profits for every dollar invested?
CryptoLogic Bot Scam Setup
According to the sales website, access to CryptoLogicBot comes at no cost, but an initial capital of $250 must be deposited with a partner broker before the trader is given full access to the software. To register, the user must fill in personal details. Once the personal registration is over, the next stage is to register with the partner brokers, and make the $250 deposit which completes the process. The CryptoLogicBot is then enabled to trade the user’s account.
The CryptoLogicBot customer support is available via the following channels:
• Email: [email protected]
• Live chat: Available between the hours of 7am and 3pm UTC
• Online contact form
Top Regulated Sites and Paying Sites for Investing
eToro Review – Is our 2nd top regulated social trading broker. Harness the power of the crowd and talk directly with professional traders before you copy them.
IQ Option Trading – Take a look at our fun and easy to learn trading strategy that we developed for the best regulated broker on the market today!
CryptoLogicBot System is a Scam
Users should be careful of the new wave of scams in the market. After many of the binary options scam software have been exposed, it seems the focus has now shifted to the new craze in the financial markets, and that is cryptocurrencies.
Cryptocurrency trading carries a lot of risk. The risk profile of cryptocurrencies even exceeds that of the forex markets. It is very common to see a cryptocurrency lose close to 50% of its value in a single trading day. So when a robot is released into the market and the creators claim that it is able to make 150% gain repeatedly by being able to predict 89% of call signals on altcoins, then this presents an onus to prove these results.
All that can be said is that CryptoLogic Bot is a scam and will continue to be listed as a scam product until the creators can prove the claims they have made on their sales pages.