Today I will release my 60 Seconds IQ Option Trading Pattern for trading in binary options. This trading pattern has helped me personally in my own trading and I believe you will glean some help as well! This trading pattern has the potential to grow your account. However please remember that trading always comes with a risk, so never invest more than you can afford! The most important thing to remember is to follow this plan to the letter.
Note: This is not investment advice.
Before I explain the trading pattern, you need to keep the following requirements in mind:
1. You need a professional one-click 60 second trading platform. I recommend IQ Option. Sign up For Demo here.
Risk Warning: Your capital may be at risk!
2. The broker payout has to be 80% or above. I highly recommend IQ Option as they offer up to 92% payout (*amount to be credited to the account for a successful trade*). Anything lower than an 80% payout is not worth it.
3. Most importantly, you have to leave your emotions at the door. If you allow your emotions to guide your trades, you will lose your money.
Now apply the settings to your IQ Option account that are shown in this picture.
This is how the IQ Option Trading Pattern Works.
1. Watch for a red candle to break or cross the moving average ( MA- Red Line ). When it does, wait for the second red candle to open. After the second red candle is open, wait 3 seconds, and if it continues to go down, take a PUT. If it reverses and goes back up, do not take that trade at all. Look at the picture below for an example.
2. Watch for a green candle to break or cross the moving average white line (MA). When it does, wait for the second green candle to open. After the second green candle is open, wait 3 seconds, and if it continues to go up, take a CALL. If it reverses and goes back down, do not take that trade at all.
Money Management For IQ Option 60 Second Trading Pattern
It is incredibly important that you stick to the following outline for investing in each trade.1. $1 for the first trade. If you win this trade, continue making $1 trades.
If you lose this trade, you will continue to step 2.2. $2 for your next trade. If you win this trade you will go back to step 1. If you lose this trade, you will continue to step 3.
3. $3 for your next trade. If you win this trade, you will go back to step 1. If you lose this trade, you will continue to step 4.
4. $6 for your next trade. If you win this trade, you will go back to step 1. If you lose this trade, you will continue to step 5.
5. $10 for your next trade. If you win this trade, you will go back to step 1. If you lose this trade, you will stop trading for the day.
If you have lost all of these trades, you have lost $20 from your balance and that is your daily limit for losses. At this point you will stop trading for the day. If you lose $20 during the day, you will stop. If you win $50 for the day you are done for that day. Do not trade anymore for the day.
Note: This trading pattern is for accounts that have $200 in balance or less. If your account has more than $1000 you can trade with $5 trades and follow the same money management
**Warning. Never try to recover your losses if you have reached a $20 loss. Always follow our money management and you will be profitable.
We encourage everyone to test the trading pattern on a demo account with IQ Option. Sign up for a demo account here.
RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MIGHT BE AT RISK
Please know that this trading pattern is not a proven success, it has worked for me, but I do not promise or guarantee it can work for everyone because trading carries a high risk!
Thank you for taking your the time to read our IQ Option 60 Seconds Trading Pattern. Please leave a comment and share your results with us! If you want something automated that you can make money with then check our CM Trading Review.
RISK WARNING: Your capital may be at risk.