Today I will release my 60 Seconds IQ Option Trading Strategy for trading in binary options. If you follow this strategy strictly then I guarantee you will always be profitable. You will build your balance up slowly and steadily instead of losing your money. The most important thing to remember is to follow this strategy to the letter.
Before I explain the strategy, you need to keep the following requirements in mind:
1. You need a professional one-click 60 second trading platform. I recommend IQ-Option. Sign up For Demo here.
2. The broker payout has to be 80% or above. I highly recommend IQ-Option as they offer up to an 87% payout!. Anything lower than an 80% payout is not worth it.
3. Most importantly, you have to leave your emotions at the door. If you allow your emotions to guide your trades, you will lose your money.
Now apply the settings to your IQ account that are shown in this picture.
1. Watch for a red candle to break or cross the moving average ( MA- Red Line ). When it does, wait for the second red candle to open. After the second red candle is open, wait 3 seconds, and if it continues to go down, take a PUT. If it reverses and goes back up, do not take that trade at all. Look at the picture below for an example.
It is incredibly important that you stick to the following outline for investing in each trade.1. $1 for the first trade. If you win this trade, continue making $1 trades. If you lose this trade, you will continue to step 2.2. $2 for your next trade. If you win this trade you will go back to step 1. If you lose this trade, you will continue to step 3.
3. $3 for your next trade. If you win this trade, you will go back to step 1. If you lose this trade, you will continue to step 4.
4. $6 for your next trade. If you win this trade, you will go back to step 1. If you lose this trade, you will continue to step 5.
5. $10 for your next trade. If you win this trade, you will go back to step 1. If you lose this trade, you will stop trading for the day.
If you have lost all of these trades, you have lost $20 from your balance and that is your daily limit for losses. At this point you will stop trading for the day. If you lose $20 during the day, you will stop. If you win $50 for the day you are done for that day. Do not trade anymore for the day.
Note: This strategy is for accounts that has $200 in balance or less. If your account has more than $1000 you can trade with $5 trades and follow the same money management
**Warning. Never try to recover your losses if you have reached a $20 loss. Always follow our money management and you will be profitable.
We encourage everyone to test the strategy on a demo account with IQ-Option. Sign up for a demo account here. See the picture below to view how to sign up for a demo account.Once you feel confidant that this strategy is working for you, change your demo account to a real account by depositing money into it. You can keep all your information the same.
Thank you for taking your the time to read our IQ Option 60 Seconds Strategy. Please leave a comment and share your results with us! If you want something automated that you can make money with then check our CM Trading Review.